In this time of economic downturn and layoffs, I'm at motivated to put together my first full resume in years. Writing one totally is a sucky process and now I understand why the world is so full of bad ones! The hardest part is summing up your value with impact but without overstating facts. For all of you (including myself) who have often wondered how you'd sum up my career this is my life in one short paragraph:

Accomplished people and special projects development professional with strong international operations background with successful negotiation and mediation skills between parent company and franchisees. Background includes key training role for major point-of-sale and back office software system-wide implementation. Adaptable to other fields by bringing new market to system with record first year sales. Strategic experience in adapting existing domestic programs and implementing in global markets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list