The Weather Channel has shown Carlsbad with a high mold spore count for the entire month of December. I travel, I can breathe. I come home, it's all over. No amount of allergy pills can fight this. My next home is going to be a concrete city. I'm grateful that I made it without any sneezing yesterday so I could enjoy the movie and eat my fill at the buffet. Yum - seafood stuffing dish!

Updates: Sorry Homer, I'm not reloading the bar photos. Dark they will stay.

Movie: Spirit review coming once I can breathe and think. I sort of liked it. Didn't hate it.

Neighbors: New kids and dog playing on my yard right now. The kid must be visiting her grandparents a couple houses down.

Christmas: It was good. I hope yours was too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list