Hanging out at the RCC

I'm sure that I'll be able to post a few more Atlantis photos in the next week. In the meantime, I am off to the Middle East and passing time at the RCC at Concourse D in DC. I worked, really I did for the last 3 hours and now I can't take it anymore. I have vacation brain and it's time to blog. What to blog about? Travel of course. I made it here without delay. Woo-hoo! What did I do last night in the 45 minutes between getting home and falling asleep? Booked more travel.

Yes, more travel. Someplace exotic? No. Fun? For sure No. I am going to spend a day in Raleigh to cook chicken. That's all you need to know for now. I'm flying coast-to-coast for this purpose the third week of March. St. Patty's Day? Driving to LAX to stay in a hotel. I may have to get there early to have a pint.

Speaking of pints, I have to confess that I have not been drinking other than the odd beer in the Bahamas. I have been to busy to go out and beer tastes better with friends. Even the Kalik which was okay almost did not get finished but the waiter was having none of that and told me to finish my beer.

Where or where are you Oatmeal Stout?

I'm sure there will be a lag now between posts but next time it's from Dubai.

Comments

  1. I'm ready for a Guinness, but it might make my headache worse. Why did you delete one of your comments from my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list