August 1

So much to do, going on but I seem to be in a slow moving protected bubble and can only watch. I think that might be called exhaustion. Whatever, I don't have time for it.

So today would have been my Dad's 78th birthday. I can't even imagine what it would have been like to have parents in their 80's but most of my friends do and their parents seem to be getting around more or less okay. At least pretty darn good for being 80+. On the flip side, I've had plenty of relatives hit that near 100 mark so you never know.

We're celebrating OB's b-day early with pool and food, the usual. I need to get off my butt and see (500) Days of Summer. It's also time to turn in my $3500 hospital bill to the insurance and get my money back. Scripps Mercy sure cashed that check fast! Speaking of hospital, I moved the cactus around today and it managed to rip right thru my wrist creating a small surface cut that I didn't even notice was bleeding until I was on my way to Trader Joes. Then I had to go into the store looking like I had slashed my wrist open in the parking lot. Luckily, no one really ever looks at you.

Scripps Travel won't accept me as a patient to get my Hep A booster or a Hep B. Doctor there said go to primary care but they'd do my Typhoid and something else.

Enough for now. I must stop at Starbucks and replenish my coffee now that I'm going to be home for a few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog