Kuwait for Newbies

Here's the drill: Kuwait is the most boring country I have ever been to. Social norms limit life here to work, eat, sleep. Some people smoke. This trip marks the 4 year anniversary of me coming here at least once, but sometimes twice a year. Hard to believe. I always get a smile and a welcome back from the Visa issuer.

What to expect: You get the view from the room. (above) My flight arrived late so the view is limited to traffic. You'll get updates from my absolute favorite print paper "The Kuwait Times". I really do love that paper! I start each day with Nescafe and the paper.

Then I work, and then work some more because that's all I have to do. Nothing to see but sand. I do my best to find new sand to take photos of for you. Don't expect much but I will try. Sometimes I slip in a photo from work for variety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog