Sunday Rambllings

Laundry mostly done. Yard somewhat under control. Dust is gone. The simple act of cleaning a home is not newsworthy to most people but to me, it means I've been in one place long enough to do something. Weekends like this are the best. Carlsbad is still warm and sunny, I'm out and about, and life is good.

I have to remember this since I'm about to disappear again for 3 more weeks. Kuwait, followed by Pakistan. For you photo people, Kuwait has nothing but sand so I'm not taking photos there but starting Nov.1 I will be in Lahore and do my best to find fun photo ops and post. My hotel has been reported to have a lame Internet connection at times so I'll do my best.

For those of you reading this direct from Blogger and not FB or another app, I have a new gadget on the left "Where Am I?" I've been testing it out and I think I've got the app figured out. Now it's up to Google Maps to detect my whereabouts. Check in once in a while. If it still shows the US on Wed or Thurs, then it's not working. I'll be curious to see who follows along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog