Carlsbad State Beach

Before you can get to the surf, you've got to make it down the cliffs. For the coordinated, it's a balancing act. For the uncoordinated - a butt scramble.  We did get to watch the dolphins before we headed down but they were elusive and I missed the photo op. Below, Kenny and Brian.
 After making it down the cliffs, the intrepid surf team of Maggie, Kenny, and Brian are ready to take the plunge!



 Above, I'll wade but no surf for me today!  Below, Jean and Russ waiting to to see the crew paddle off.
 
 And away they go!  Maggie is the first one to catch a wave!

Comments

  1. DebbyMcC8:37 AM

    Oh my gosh, is that Brian, Jean's brother? It is so strange to see all the "H"s grown up...When they moved to RB, Alan and I were 14 or 15 and the youngers were, well, younger =-) and that is how I think of them, as little kids... Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list