Good Fortune Ensured

July 28, 2010 at 1:08 pm was a good day to start a business. Our business did not start that day but the family came in to make sure that when we do open, sales and business will go great. Part of this was to pass out good luck packets to the employees and the placing of the oranges near the cash registers.




Food is also key. All the food meant something. Some cakes were for luck in money, others were to increase your knowledge. I was bummed as I ate the money cake but didn't realize that the other cake was for knowledge. Obviously my knowledge of this ceremony was lacking! It was a feast.  I'm sure that with this much family support, the business will be successful.

The team is assured of good fortune!  I'm fortunate to have such a great team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list