Istanbul - Blogging

Some countries don't like my blog.Turkey is one of those countries that greets me with a blog not available message. At least I think that's what is says. It might read "site forbidden" as what has greeted me in some Mid-East countries. I thought it was about the beer but I searched beer and came up with lots of great information!

But Turkey likes Blogger so as long as I go to Blogger and then log-in, I'm free to write. Facebook is not forbidden but slow Internet makes it aggravating on the nerves but that could be the hotel.

48 hours in and all I have done is work, subway, and hotel it. The dense fog and rain that keeps the day company isn't conducive to strolling the people watching Taksim Square but soon I will make the walk.  After all, the local beer is waiting for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog