Quick overnight in Vancouver, BC

First stop on this trip was to the Nexus office at the YVR airport to get my Iris scan that will allow me expedited entry into Canada. I have enough trouble with getting my fingerprints to scan correctly, so I should have known the Iris scan would not go on the first take either. But seriously, it's my eyeballs and I'm looking straight into the little circles? Did it really need 14 takes? Apparently so. With that I can now enter Canada via a kiosk instead of the dreaded customs line.
 Always a wonder when you get a nice balcony room and you're only in a hotel for one night.
After getting caught up on work details, I went out and walked along Canada place. The cruise ships had departed and a sense of evening tranquility had already settled in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog