Happiness of the Day - Marriott!

For the upcoming London trip, I was able to get 3 of the 4 nights for free locked in months ago. There was one final night eluding me as it seemed like every hotel in London had free nights available except the one where I am staying at. For the last 3 weeks, I've stalked the hotel on Marriott.com several times a day waiting for the free night to open up and at last, this morning it was there!

Keeping my fingers crossed as I've booked 2 rooms on points but still have to wait for the hotel confirmation to come in. Once that's here, I can cancel the paid night and enjoy the rewards of my work life on the road. After all, isn't the whole point of working on the road the payoff for free nights of vacation on the road?  And in London, the savings of hundreds of dollars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog