Thursday Update

While I still don't know why the car crash that I'm subpoena'd for is a criminal case, I do know that the court is trying to resolve the case before it goes to trial. I have June 24 set aside to testify (what I don't know, other than a truck was speeding and reckless driving, and then crashed, nearly taking out 4 or 5 other cars) but ultimately only damaging the truck. Very nice court clerk, she took down the all important dates of my July vacation when I won't be available should the case happen to change dates. And I don't have to hang out while they select a jury.

On the eye front - it's either infected or it's healing. I'm going to go with healing but this is where it looks worse before it looks better stage. At least it doesn't itch anymore and the dry eye situation is improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog