Views from the Room - Sevelen, Switzerland

When the universe works out, the results can be great! I've always wanted to see Liechtenstein and Luxembourg but both countries have been proven hard to reach. Mr. & Mrs. OB planned a road trip and my work schedule opened up a one week gap where I could meet them. So, here I am in Sevelen, gateway to Vaduz, Liechtenstein.

To get here, I flew into Zurich, then was able to take the two hour train ride (one connection) to Sevelen and walk across the road to get to the motel. It's a tiny place up in the mountains and there are still small amounts of snow even with the record freaking heatwave! 94F is the forecast and we're going to be climbing castle hills today!
Anyhow back to the post header - the views from Room 6 at the B_Motel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog