Baltic Blog

Today was another sunny day in Denmark so we decided to take the train to Malmo, Sweden and check out what was going on over there. It was just as sunny so we hopped onto a canal boat and did a quick cruise. This cruise came with a picnic basket of coffee and cakes, so once again it was dessert for lunch! (always a good way to go)

At least now I can say that I've seen warm weather here and I even have a slight sunburn too. Go figure that I live next to a So Cal beach but I have to go to Denmark to get a tan!

And since I haven't mentioned beer in the last two blogs, it't time for an update. No beer, but white wine, white wine, baileys, butterscotch liquer, and white wine.

CT, if you're remembering to read, you are starting to relax and you've quite enjoyed the sun.

Tomorrow we get on the ship and start the adventure!

Comments

  1. so you are in the baltic, and i'm just getting back from san jose! aren't we just a couple of travellers! :) haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 AM

    im so excited for you and your trip, I know you have been waiting for a long time. Your better off there right now, sunny but nice. Suppose to be HOT here, around 100F. Although Im going on vacation next week, Im going know where, yea!! No travel for a week, what will I do? Have a great 4th and trip!!
    Troyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list