Today it's time for more news. After 5 weeks of intense agony, suffering, and stress, I have completed my first course in the University of Phoenix Business Management Program! Only a few people knew that I was even attempting this on top of my normal crazy schedule and I made them take the oath of secrecy. They are now free to talk!

I just decided that now was the time to complete my degree. I've thought about it for years but due to my schedule, no school would take me except for an online program. I wasn't sure I would have the discipline to do it and at times I was sure that I was on the brink of collapse. Well, I'm still on the brink but that's normal at this point.

So, I did class one and I'm signed up for class two in July. I don't know how this happened but I ended up with an A in the class. Homer - the math thing hasn't come full circle yet but I received points for taking the test, regardless of that sad outcome! Yes, Homer had to try and tutor me in basic algebra and graphs. He was patient but I'm a lousy math student. Formulas escape me.

1 class down, 17 to go!

Comments

  1. "y = mx + b" is the formula for what and what does "m" represent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaggghhhh! The dreaded M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 PM

    You go girl!

    Hey, if I could get through math, you can get through math...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog