Wow! Three full days without a blog! I went to Disneyland on Sunday and I could not find my camera anywhere. That was a bummer because the park is decorated for Christmas and it looks great. Out of town friends were visiting so it was a full day at the park. I finally made it on to Buzz Lightyear and now I'm hooked on that ride. I have to get my shooting score up though but L3 for the first time wasn't too bad. I thought I would get sick at the IMAX California Soaring, but the ride really doesn't take up you and drop you down, so it was a lot of fun. Everyone needs to check out that ride. We did some silly stuff and I was rated as the Evil Queen from Snow White in the animation studios, and we even sang Heigh Ho as a group to mixed results in the recording studio. Sadly, no pictures.

Monday, Tuesday, and today have been all work. The dreaded Statistics class began yesterday and my brain can't compute the reality of it.

No one has come to look at the condo. This keeping the house clean business is hard work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog