I had the internet stolen from me for a few days but I have taken it back by changing hotels. Connections are so unreliable here that you have to take advantage of a connection everytime you find it. Nothing new in sightseeing, I've been working the past few days and nothing exciting has been going on. I'm halfway through the Russia stay and I expect the next week to go by fast now that the downtime is over. It takes so long to get the simplest things done here. Confirming a hotel reservation takes 15 minutes, finding a lost reservation takes another 15. Getting a coffee refill is a challenge since people here don't drink entire pots the way Americans do. Printing a document at the business center is yet another challenge. I have been doing office type work for the last 2 hours and at home all of these tasks would have only taken 45 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog