36 hours before I hit the road.

I've spent the last 18 panicking about school papers. There's nothing worse than being 10 hours off of the rest of the class and trying to keep up. Everytime that I begin a road trip, I spend the last few hours doing as many papers in advance as possible. I've written 4 this weekend, 2 that are due Monday, and 2 that are due next week. To really set myself up, I need to write 2 more papers on Sunday.

The best thing about September is that I can now say I only have 6 months left in this program. That's a far better number than the 2 years that I faced in May 2005 when I began this crazy plan. I had no idea my weekends were to be spent hunting for quotes and correctly citing references.

One more week of Public Relations, four more weeks of Marketing. At least when I go to Peru, I get a week of of school. I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    I'm in the same boat. School starts back on Tuesday for me and I've got to start out ahead. The class goes until December 23rd and I know that November and December will be total chaos at work. I vote we move Christmas to March this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 30+ more pages to write on my thesis, due in 3 weeks, in escrow on a new house, obsessed with a new girl, and just started a new job. AAGGGGHHHHH what the hell am I doing reading blogs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog