Ah, St. Louis! Cold, rainy, windy enough to blow a person over, and boring. Yes, I'm back again and stressing over the fact that tonight's rain is turning to snow. Normally, I travel with my passport but for some reason I thought, I won't need it. It can wait until I get home. Now I think, "Crap! what if the airport closes? I have to go back to SD!" If worst came to worst, and I had my passport, I could always meet up directly with everyone in Miami on Saturday for Peru. Now, that option is out and I have to hope that the weather forecasters are wrong.

It's dark when I get up and it's dark when I leave the office.

For those of you in say, Utah, who might be wondering when I'm going back to Beirut, oddly, Beirut is wondering the same thing. Well it looks like February as promised!

Two more days of St. Louis misery and then it's off to Peru!

Comments

  1. I'm stressing over everything including work and Peru! I'll be fine once we are in Lima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended my blogger lag today.

    There should be enough photos of Peru for everyone to post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog