This morning is our last in Cusco. Now that I´m used to the place, it seems fairly easy to get around and I know enough not to run at 12,000 ft. anymore. Cusco is a long way from anywhere and I feel more remote here than most places that I´ve been to. It´s probably the trains, planes, and automobiles syndrome. This is the first place where I have buying power and I´ve bought nothing except magnets. But, sometimes, everything starts to look the same and there´s nothing that I want to buy.

Mondo - even in Peru, you can hear Al. We were eating at a seaside cafe in Lima and next thing you know, Al´s music is coming over the speaker system. Some things are universal.

Our flights have been an adventure. Some get canceled and rolled over into the next flight. The flight today is on-time but the flight before was canceled so our flight will be packed full.

Eventually I´ll find a list that spells out the names of where we went yesterday because I really have no idea anymore. I guess it´s time to head home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list