Halloween Hooligans set off the fire alarm in the middle of the night. That was a rude 2:30 am wake-up just when I'd finally fallen asleep! We all went downstairs out into the cold. Some people were packed and ready to go, others still in nightshirts. I dressed and had passport and wallet in hand, just in case. But, false alarm. The funniest thing was that there was a black tie event going on and those people grabbed their champagne bottles and glasses and were still partying in the parking lot.

Below: London is starting to decorate for Christmas but the lights aren't on yet. I bet it will look pretty once all the lights are on and the decorations are up. Another side street and some semi-famous historical church that somehow inspired Paul McCartney to write "I wanna hold your hand." (It was cold and I wasn't fully listening to the tour.)

Mondo - I did have the crayfish sandwich last night and it was great! Bummer about the NYC Pret!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog