Catching Up

I still haven't figured out how I have more time to blog when ultra-busy and on the road but that's how it goes. I'm in a hotel room now and having stared at work long enough, forgotten a book, and TV sucks, here I am blogging.

As you can see from the photos, I went to Fabulous Fords Forever! My favorite was the Cobra that had a big long story about how hard and how wonderful it is to be a Cobra owner. The car was crowded so no photo. Oh well. I had fun but after a few hours in the heat, all the cars started looking the same so I bailed out to the Knott's shops.

This week is one of the LA weeks where I'm driving people around so not much will happen. I am so on the cruise countdown now! Less than 3 weeks to go!

Comments

  1. Yes, a car show can become like a museum. Painting, painting, painting, ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list