Updates

After being put to blogging shame by reading how actively my fellow bloggers have been this week, it's time for an update. Basically when I'm quiet here means that work has been - work. I'm semi-looking forward to the weekend but the trees in the park have bloomed again and sneezy is my name. I'm sure I can hold it together for tonight's event - Mauritius at the Rolando Theater.

Tomorrow I have an unexpected host a tourist day in LA with one of the work guys from Pakistan. Last time it was Long Beach and the Queen Mary, my best guess is that we'll end up at Universal Studios this time (pending weather).

Then Sunday it looks to be a repeat of beer and chips at the Princess Pub in Little Italy, after Homer & I view a fried chicken training video for my work. It's always strange when others have to get sucked into the randomness of my job.

Here's wishing you all Happy Easter, Chocolate Bunnies, Peeps, and so on. Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list