Company at the Gate

I had a 6:30 am flight out of San Diego recently and after clearing security I plopped myself down at 5:30 am at the gate to wait. I kept hearing a bird and was looking up in the vents, at the windows, and could not figure out where the chirping was coming from. Then I looked at eye level at the across from me and this little guy looked as sleepy as all the travelers. I think the chirps were more of a half hearted effort to greet the day but like me, all he really wanted was more sleep!

Comments

  1. Awww. I always feel so bad for birds that get inside buildings cuz I know the catching of them is going to be traumatic...and that food and water is usually not available for them. =-( He's a cute little guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have tweeted this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog