House Fun Continues

Once the "all clear" is given by the bug company, the gas company has to come out and turn back on the gas, relight all the pilots, and do a general safety check of the house. All good and it's nice to have a neutral person look around who doesn't want to sell you anything. So the words "your hot water heater is toast" were not what I was prepared to hear and at the same time, I knew it was bad. Not, you might want to replace that soon but replace asap. Ugh.
A call to the local plumber and $941 and 3 hours later a new hot water heater was in and ready to go. Monday brings a new garage door opener. The adventure never ends.

Comments

  1. $941 is not bad at all, my tankless hot water heater was $2,100 after the tax credit. I also got a new garage door opener, which cost more than the garage door for some reason. I think it was around $600.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of home ownership =-/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list