Travel Time Again

Istanbul, St. Petersburg, Beirut. All places I like preferably when it's warm. But business goes on even in the winter so off I go again today. My flight should have left 10 minutes ago but in the wondrous world I live in, the plane broke down and all connections were going to be missed. I'm now rerouted to a later flight to Frankfurt, the airport that just dealt with a two day strike.

Russian winter - today the high is 34F and snow. What an improvement from a week ago when the high was 3F. Good thing since I've forgotten my brand new cold weather jacket twice this week with yesterday watching it drive away in another car and me back to REI to buy one again.

Pictures later this week. The next 48 hours will be the world of airports/flights/customs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog