How is it Monday?

That was a fast week and here we are again! I had enough time to run the errands although the purchases are sitting on the couch (but out of the bags). This is the first summer in 4 years where I've spent more than two weeks in my house. Now I know why traveling is good - AIR CONDITIONING! I had no idea my house got so hot and retained the heat for so long. It hasn't gone below 78 F in two months. So next year when I think about complaining that I'm missing out on summer, I'll pause for a moment.

Nothing new to report, no movies this weekend or jet setting fun. Life was about as boring normal as it could be, making yesterday the perfect Sunday!

Wishing everyone a fantastic and fast week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list