Hello All! I've made it to Brisbane but Margaret doesn't have her computer hooked up so today I'm at a Net Cafe in Surfer's Paradise to get you all up to speed. My first day here we ended up just hanging out with Margaret's family and drinking wine.

Day 2 was Don's 80th birthday party and I attended his big family birthday bash which was a day of great eating and drinking. For the two of you reading this that know Don, I'll send pictures when I get home. Needless to say, the birthday boy enjoyed the day.

Tomorrow Margaret is taking me out to the wine and backcountry to hike, drink wine, and sightsee in general and then we go back to her place after that.

Sadly I won't be able to upload photos until I get home but I've taken some fun ones to share!

Highlights of the day in Surfer's were the beautiful beach, the mandatory HRC stop, and wandering all the shops in the area! I'm not sure when the next post will be so check back in a couple of days. I'll be in the boonie's tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list