Well happy day! Other brother and his wife finally got their passports! I may not be alone in Paris after all this Thanksgiving! Of course they have yet to buy tickets but this is a positive sign that I won't eat alone.

Mondo and I have decided to apply for Amazing Race 8 just as soon as the application goes online. We can't discuss our angle or someone might steal our idea but we think we have a chance. It will be fun to go through the process and make the video. I don't want to sky dive but I guess when it comes down to it I'll just close my eyes and scream. From what I've seen so far, most teams have their melt down in India. Luckily for us, Mondo loves India and can't wait to go there.

Comments

  1. You must be tracking me - seeing what pages I visit. I must cover my tracks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list