I finally got to hold a koala! The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane rescues hurt koalas and other wildlife. They have interactive programs to teach people about the animals but best of all, you can hold a koala! I now have way too many pictures of koalas! (Not really, there's no such thing.)

Today is a hot sunny day at last so Margaret and I went to the Eumundi market to check out the crafts and food. I munched on Tibet Momo (veggie rolls) and drank ginger beer. After that we went to Noosa Beach and got our exercise in before going into town and having ice cream! Now it's time for a break in the pace and I think we're off to the movies later on.

Tomorrow we're going into Brisbane so I can take the ferry ride around the city's waterways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list