Last night I gave the Lake Elsinore Storm another try. While their claim to fame is Single A for the Padres, last night didn't show too much promise. We had an action packed game of many errors, injury, and a player thrown out of the game for arguing a call. A group of us went and we were up in a suite behind home plate. The seats were great and we even had the one random fly ball come sailing into our seat with such force that it dented the wall. We nicknamed it the Death Ball.

The Storm lost again but I did stick it out the entire 9 innings. Once you've put up with so much you might as well see the bitter end. Final score: Lancaster 4, Storm 1.

I leave tonight so my next post will be from Auckland where it's still raining!



Comments

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    Have fun and watch out for the hobbitlust-crazed girls


    Mondo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list