The Christmas parties just keep going on! On Friday night I went to Tijuana, for a fun Christmas event and wonder of wonders, I even made it back home the same night! We had the usual group together for food and wine and fun!

On Saturday, Amoeba came over for the day and ended up running around with me as I did all my errands. He fixed up my TV feed and speaker system to make sure everything was optimized for Sunday's DVD party. Afterwards we went to the Whistle Stop bar in South Park (there really is one here) for a Guinness and then met up with LJ. Next stop was the Turf Supper Club for our annual Christmas dinner and holiday drink. I was driver so I powered down diet coke for the rest of the night.

Sunday brought the big event, the 3rd annual movie party. This time was the extended edition of "Return of the King". At 4 hours and 10 minutes, this kept up occupied for most of the day, along with binge eating, and various beer tasting! Next year we'll have to find a new movie for the party since this concludes the LOTR adventure.

I'm looking forward to things slowing down so I can get caught up on movies. I still need to see Sideways, Lemony Snickett, Aviator, and Phantom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog