It's time for a mid-day blog break. I've taken one of those rare office days to organize the overflowing heaps of paper into some sort of recognizable pattern. It's the least enjoyable of all my job functions which is why it always gets done as a final priority. I can finally see a dent in it all and I've managed to put together a very decent presentation for an upcoming meeting.

So in all of this craziness of paper, somehow Christmas Cards managed to slip themeselves into the agenda. I'm not sure how it happened but after I dropped my car off at Firestone, I found myself in Savon, buying cards. Then I had to walk home, carrying the cards! This from a person who not one week ago swore she would not do cards this year. And - I pulled the decorations from the garage into the house so I guess that Christmas is coming this year after all!

Now if I can just manage to clean the house, purchase and wrap gifts, remember to mail the cards that I wasn't doing in the first place and buy all the holiday party food, then I will be ready for the holidays! Since it somehow always comes together each year, I just have to go with the thought that this year it will all work out as usual!

I hope all of you are making progress on your holiday plans, whatever they may be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog