Oh the pain! the pain! TAR 8 is finally open for applications and after months of training and practice Mondo and I are getting shut out by families! It's almost too much to bear! TAR 8 is looking for family units of 4 to be ready to film in March/April 2005 and it's not us!

I just read the application for TAR 8 and it's a lot shorter than the practice one we did for TAR 6. At least the minimum age is 12 but I am on the bandwagon of "This Sucks!" They film in March and it airs in the fall and that's it for 2005? If TAR 9 gets picked up it won't even film until what, 2006?

Freddy/Kendra - bummer. I couldn't even sleep last night.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:07 PM

    I am bummed.

    All the rock climbing and physical conditioning (cough) can only be a good thing but still.

    Actually it starts filming in June which makes TAR 9 even further away.

    Freddy and Kendra suck.

    Mondo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog