I've been home for about 3 hours and there was no sign of rain south of Pasadena. While Santa Barbara and the Inland Empire continue to get pounded with rain, I had high hopes for Carlsbad. After all, Tiger Woods was able to golf today. But what did I hear just now? Was that thunder again? I just convinced myself it was my over-active imagination when I heard it again. Since I'm not one to trust my own senses, I turned to the weather channel and found this:

THE THUNDERSTORM NEAR VISTA CONTINUES TO MOVE SOUTHWEST TOWARD THE OCEANSIDE AND CARLSBAD AREA. THE THUNDERSTORM MAY STILL PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAIN...SMALL HAIL...AND GUSTY WINDS...BUT NO SEVERE WEATHER IS EXPECTED.

Okay, locally heavy rain, gusty winds, and small hail are no longer considered servere weather?!! That just shows how much we've gotten used to having a daily flood for the last few months! Summer sun, where are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog