Resistance is Futile. I should have accepted that fact years ago but no, I thought I was strong enough to stay away.

I was wrong.

eBay has added me to their ranks.

Really, in the years since eBay came to be, I've only looked once and that was to check on the price for animated stills from The Tick. (There were none) I briefly browsed over to the Trek category and realized that was way to deep for me. I then exited the browser and never returned.

Until now.

What made me do it? The overwhelming desire to see "Spamalot" on Memorial Day Weekend. Yes, Mondo and I are headed back for NYC - The Sequel. Of course the show is sold out and there are plenty of really expensive tickets out there but eBay offers hope. eBay offers solutions. eBay has got me now.

It would have been easy had 2 tickets on our preferred date been available but they're not. Now I have to check back every hour and see if someone has posted. I have to be on the "I want it" list. The obsession has hit. I still may break down and buy somewhere else but even so, I now know the power of eBay.

Resistance is Futile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog