Friday night. Movie night. Except I'm living the life of a student and doing homework. This month's class is fairly easy and now I've moved on to surfing the net. Mondo came home from London today and let me know that I missed the best day of the year. It turns out that after I cam home there was an unusually warm and clear day on Thursday. Mondo took the Thames river cruise to Greenwich and had a great time. I'm at home with a cold from rainy London so go figure.

I've taken the school break to investigate Hotel 1898 in Barcelona as the possibility of our family Thanksgiving trip. It looks promising and I'll give them a call in the morning to confirm rates and internet connection. Spain at least has the same climate as San Diego. It's probably warmer than Carlsbad and certainly not as foggy!

Comments

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for the visit! Congrats on returning to school. You will get such a dose of self esteem and confidence the further you go. Great pictures and fun blog! I will keep checking in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list