2006 is here at last! I should be doing the happy dance of joy but I just cleaned up yet another set of rodent guts from my front doorstep. I think that's 5 or 6 now in the last two weeks. While that's 5 less gophers or mice on the property, I am not looking forward to the pile-up after I've been gone for a few weeks. There's always something going on. I can't even imagine someone coming to look at the condo while I'm gone. I'd be too worried about guts on the doorstep!

Other than that - Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. OK, you'll hate my statistics story but I must tell it anyway. After almost ending up in the mental hospital over algebra and a Russian Physicist professor, I was leary about stats. In my statistics class, we went quickly through half the book, got credit for trying, reviewed everything with the professor before turning it in for credit, and after cramming and worrying for the final, the prof came in with donuts, juice and coffee and said she knew how much we all learned and cancelled the final. I cried like a baby in relief. I got a B.
    May the math Gods smile upon you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list