I've been obsessed with the online math lab. The statistics class is so intense that I have spent over 24 hours in the past week just in the lab. Tonight I finally made it through all the required elements of this class. What a relief! Now I can relax a bit but since I have to start the advanced class in less than two weeks, I'll have to start the process all over again.

Today - one mouse head with whiskers.

Two realtors, one with a customer no offers. I learned that my condo is the second least expensive in my area of Carlsbad. I'm the third cheapest in all of Carlsbad. Now that the truly low end condos have sold, there's hope for me yet!

The surf has been so high that the Tamarack Surf parking lot keeps getting flooded and covered in sand. I better watch my off-roading in the parking lot. 1/4 of the lot was closed today.

Reminder for all of you that go to these things - the Carlsbad Firkin is this Friday and we're on! For everyone else, that simply means a beer photo on Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list