The truck runs and I haven't had any little mouse pieces to clean up in 10 days. That part of the universe is well again. The neighbors from hell decided to deposit in my yard one pair of black lace panties, a pair of kid's socks and sweatshirt, and one broken bottle of purple drink that was sprayed all over their garage. That's why the world provides us with gloves. The neighbors are getting kicked out and leave in 2 weeks so I expect the trash and litter will only escalate over that time. Oh well, we won, they lost. I can deal.

Sheri's math gods may have blessed me after all. As I start advanced statistics it looks like we have a laid back Hawaiian instructor who has already given us a big gift by cancelling the first week's assignment! Go Aloha instructor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list