Another Friday night and another paper done. Two more to go before the weekend ends. I really dislike the learning team requirement for school. No matter how much I strategize to get on a great team there is always one person who refuses to do the work but gain the benefit of someone elses work. My aunt asked me earlier this year something to the effect of "what's it like to be a multi-tasked, able to handle a double workload type of person?" My answer was "annoying." I stand by that answer. I am annoyed all the time by people who think a 4 slide PowerPoint is too tough of a homework schedule, and even though they have 14 days to do the slides, there is no time until 11:50 pm when the project is due at midnignt. Hey! Us multi-taskers go to bed early! Just do the work! At least this time the team loser told the rest of us flat out that he wasn't going to meet our work pace. That's better than the people that never even check in. To top it off, he said that living in Japan was the reason why he was going to be behind. Wrong team mate to tell that too and I called him on it. Well, at least I get a week off at Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog