As it always it when I get home from a big trip, I fall behind on blogging. The weekend was spent writing papers with the brief exception of dinner and beer at Oggi's. And as always happens after a Ramadan trip, my ablility to finish a beer goes way down. Homer was completly shocked at how long my one beer lasted. (The whole dinner) We didn't even take pictures of our beers.

But I am sure that I will be ready for the Firkin this Friday!

The gopher has seemed to move on to someone else's yard or the cat finally got it. There was no new digging while I was gone.

Work awaits and it looks to be a busy day. My exciting life is back to mundane for now. I did think it was cool that CNBC did a spot on the Las Vegas Star Trek convention though. Too bad they only interviewed the ones in costume but at least the true freaks didn't get on air. Yes, even ST fans know that there are different layers of craziness in fandom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list