For those of you who watched The Amazing Race last night, Kuwait was the featured country. I'm sure that there was nothing in that episode that will ever convince someone to go to Kuwait because as you saw, there's nothing to do there. The water towers are the symbol of Kuwait but did you see any tourists there? No, it's 105F and they're in the middle of a bunch of sand. It would never occur to me to go up to the top. Yes, the water was beautiful but you can't smell it from the television set. Notice that no one was swimming in the ocean. I am glad that TAR went there though. It showed Kuwait in a fair enough light but due to religious considerations there focus was almost exclusively on the contestants and not the people who live there.

Comments

  1. I'm just glad the lispy guy is gone. He was more gay than the two gay guys combined. I am voting for the beauty queens for obvious reasons! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog