The end of the year is approaching and I find myself with the need to burn vacation days. It's a use it or lose it type policy at work and rather than give up my time, I'm staying put and doing vacation at home. So far, I've managed to print out photos that have been sitting for a few months, made 3 trips to Wal-Mart in an attempt to find and rescue my photos that were lost (twice) and finally succeeded today. I even have food in the house and of course, the TV is here at last. While laundry, cleaning the floor and pulling weeds have all been taken care of, I'm still procrastinating on buying the bookcases that my office needs. I unpacked a few more boxes and that ended up creating a bigger mess than if I had left everything alone. The fact is, I'm okay with dis-organization. When it's too much for me to take, then the bookcases will appear. It would be nice if I hit that point this week though. I've done nothing and everything and I can already feel the week slipping away. It's nice to have time off work even if it's the fastest week of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list