Wednesday in St. Louis was almost spring-like. The sun was out, the air nice and sort-of warm, and I spent it in an office with a view of a parking garage. Such is life here. Now I'm back to the business travel life of trying to find dinner. The last two nights saw the hotel restaurants packed full due to sporting events in town. Now that there's no event, both hotel restaurants are closed for private parties. The Starbucks is closed and the bakery under renovation. No place to eat but my room. I hope room service doesn't suck too badly tonight.

I'm looking forward to traveling home tomorrow and saying C-Ya to St. Louis for the year!

Update - room service called back. My food is ready but all the bars are closed and locked up and they can't bring me wine or beer. Water it is!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog