Sunday afternoons are wonderful events when the sun is shining, football is on TV, and all homework assignments are done! It occured to me that the last time that I had a Guinness was in Russia and the last time that I had dark beer at Karl Strauss was months ago! (The last Firkin had no stout.) So Ms. Kitty and I headed off for a day of eating, drinking, and TV. First stop - Karl Strauss downtown where there should have been a huge crowd of people in the bar to watch the Charger's game. We arrived and the place was pretty empty which was surprising but it made for great service. We enjoyed the food and beer, made fun of everyone (and ourselves) and then returned to Ocean Beach for Guinness at OB's. (The restaurant, not related to OB) After a couple of pints of great and tasty Guinness we walked to Ms. Kitty's house for coffee and TV to finish off the day. All in all, a great Sunday. Plus the Charger's won and have the AFC West title!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:46 AM

    It would be a rare ocasion to find a Guinness at my house.

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    I so wanted to be there! Unfortunately the night before I over indulged a little at the company Xmas party. Can't wait for Saturday night, mmmmmm Guinness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list