Here I am at Harp. I'm so pale and washed out that I am going to have to get a little sun (with sunscreen of course) soon or I'll look like a total goth. I have now entered United flight miles back to 2005 on flight memory and have to start looking at scrapbooks to get older flight info loaded. I also found an old stack of random airline mile updates and can add those. My goal is to add what I have, go back and look up all the vacation boarding passes for the last 7 years and then give up on the past and keep all records updated going forward. I may have to add in a few trips minus the actual dates just to make the map look right. After all, I'd hate to leave Rhode Island without a flight after all the trouble it took me to finally get there!

Comments

  1. I think you look just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 AM

    I love your map of flights - you need to get all the states in since you worked so hard to get all 50!

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of those states were earned by driving though. I think I've flown to 18 states total.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list