This morning I woke up to a sort of clear sky, with a hint of the sun glistening off the Nile. I had coffee delivered to the room and I can't even describe how wonderful it is to wake up and have coffee on a balcony, overlooking the river and downtown Cairo. It's 7:30 am and I'm about to have a 12 hour work day. Maybe that's why I treasure the cup of coffee so much because in a matter of minutes I'll be in work mode and at that point, I could be anywhere in the world. All things being equal, my secondary focus as usual is to watch what I eat and drink because this being Cairo, food can have unpleasant results. When in doubt, diet.

Comments

  1. What you need on your blog is a photo of you "walking like an Egyptian". I'll buy you a beer if you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list