Home again and I can feel Kuwait closing in around me. I'm making coffee this morning and my mind flashed to the Holiday Inn Kuwait and how I'll be brewing the instant Nescafe and making a mental reminder to pack my equal and creamer. No one should be able to visualize a hotel so clearly but when you're in Kuwait, if you're not at work then you're in the hotel. There's simply nothing else to do. But Kuwait is only for 3 nights so I'll survive and move on to join a group in Bahrain so at least I'll have company.

As usual, today is a 2 paper day so I can enjoy tomorrow. I've got myself set up to download all homework assignments from the road for the next 4 weeks by writing all the papers a month ahead of time. It reduces the stress of worrying about Internet connections and time for school while on the road.

This is the last wonderful Saturday morning in my own house for 4 weeks. I can't believe how good the coffee tastes, the ocean looks, and I'm not even minding the birds this morning.

The gopher is another story though.

Comments

  1. We know about gophers! We are over run with them. The beach picture looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list