I smell like chicken juice and mushroom sauce

And I can't figure it out since yesterday was the day I dug into the cooler, the kitchen and got completely coated in food. For as much as I've commented on what's wrong with China, I'm amazed to sit in the hotel and listen to China talk from a pure tourist point-of-view. I'm a down-right local compared to them! Today, I even heard my voice switch to a Shanghai tone with the yell and the look when I said something. It was freaky.

Why do I smell like chicken? It's really bugging me. Guess it's second shower tonight or the dreams will be crazy. Like a couple nights ago when I was so freaking out on no seats in the restaurant I dreamed that Chinese were moving and taking seats on the airplane and I had no place to sit on the way home.

And by the way, Mondo, I had a dream about freaking dancing cow keys and I don't know where that came from. I think it was the night that I emailed you late and vented China. Too funny but I remember being fascinated in my dream that cow keys were dancing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog